We hope that you had a great thanksgiving and Black Friday! We hope that you were able to enjoy time with friends and family, reflecting on all that we have to be thankful for! Our BLACK FRIDAY deal was a hit and we hope you joined us! But, if you missed out- Don't fret we have our CYBER MONDAY SALE!
Check out our merchandise on Etsy HERE! Use the code CYBERMONDAY when checking out for 15% off!
You can purchase all merchandise on our Etsy site!
Here is a great recipe to add to your meal plan after Thanksgiving!
Leftover Turkey Cobb Salad
- 2 slices turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 6 oz cooked turkey breast
- 2 cups cubes butternut squash, diced
- olive oil spray
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- black pepper, to taste
- 3 cups mixed greens of choice
- 3/4 oz crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds or pecan halves
- 1 tbsp craisins (optional)
- For the vinaigrette:
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Place the butternut squash on a large nonstick baking sheet, spray with oil, season with salt and pepper and bake 15 minutes, turn then cook an additional 10 minutes, or until tender. Let cool a few minutes.
- Meanwhile combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk.
- Divide the greens between two plates, top each with half of the remaining ingredients and dressing.
We hope to see you in the studio this week! If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.