Happy Thursday, friends!
What an amazing start to February! We are so proud of each of you who tried the TransFive challenge. Stay motivated! We are almost finished! You can do anything for 5 days! If you did not join us this week, it is not too late to start. You can find our TransFive eBook HERE! The PDF format will be on the TRANSFORM section of the website if you would like to print the guide!
We are so excited for the Super Bowl this Sunday! Whoever said that you have to sacrifice taste to eat healthy has clearly never tried these snacks before! Here are three of our healthy favorites!
Black Eyed Susan Salad
- 16 ounces of black-eyed peas (or a 15 ounce can of no salt added black beans)
- 1 10 ounce package of frozen corn kernels (use fresh if in season)
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimento peppers
- ½ cup diced celery
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
Directions: Combine the black-eyed peas (or black beans), corn, pimentos, celery, and onion in a mixing bowl; set aside. In a separate bowl, whisk together the vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, and pepper. Slowly whisk in the olive oil until the dressing emulsifies. Stir the dressing into the vegetables until evenly coated. Refrigerate 4 hours to overnight before serving. Serve with celery, carrot chips, or on top of a salad!
Mozzarella, Cherry Tomatoes & Basil Skewers
Arrange little skewers with marinated mozzarella, cherry tomatoes and basil – drizzle with a little balsamic vinegar! Delicious, easy and beautiful!
White Chicken Chili
- 1 32-ounce box chicken stock(organic)
- 3 cans white beans, left undrained(use all different types to add variety)
- 5 cups cooked chicken (rotisserie or boiled)
- 1 16-ounce jar salsa(use fresh salsa-- this the key)
- 1 8-ounce block pepper jack cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Black or white pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup finely crushed corn chips (optional, if you like your chili thicker)
- Sour cream or plain greek yogurt, for garnish
- Avocado & cilantro & lime for toppings
Yields: 6 servings
Preparation: Place all ingredients except the corn chips in a crockpot. Cook 4-6 hours on low. Stir in cheese the last 15 minutes until melted. Chili may also be cooked on the stovetop over medium-high heat -- stir in cheese in last until melted. When the chili is ready, add the crushed corn chips, if using, and simmer for 10 minutes to thicken. Garnish with more chips and other toppings.
Ladies, let's keep up the hard work! Let's make this our best February! TransFive ladies, you can do it! We are almost finished with the no sugar challenge. You will feel refreshed and revived after completing this challenge. We are so proud of you! Come join us today for our Live TransFormed Bible Study at 12:30 in the studio! You can sign up on our app HERE!
Come join us for our new 6:00 PM sessions on Tuesdays and Thursdays! Middle School Girls Sessions will be Monday and Wednesday at 4:30. Please sign your daughter up on the app!
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.