Thank you for joining us for the transFIVE Challenge! We are SO proud of you for accepting the challenge to eliminate sugar for 5 days to make the last week of September your best! Challenge yourself to workout daily and come join us in the studio o sweat for strength training, running, kickboxing, or yoga! You can do 5 days with no sugar- we believe in you!!
As we enter into Day 3, here is such truth
ou can live b! Today, we encourage you to focus on your words. Let your words be used to build others up! Allow your mind to be focused on the things in your life that you can be grateful for today!
"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your month, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs"....Ephesians 4:29
You are beautiful and made in His image! Shine today beautiful friend! Make today your best day and commit to eliminating sugar today! You will feel energized & revitalized at the end of the 5 days! Please read the daily inspiration for today in the ebook & remember your goal for this week!
Keep these great tips in mind each day-
- Avoid simple carbohydrates, like processed breads and cereals
- Consume ALL your meals prior to 7:00 P.M. Then, brush your teeth for the night and avoid any food until the next morning when you eat breakfast
- Drink a minimum of 100 ounces of water DAILY
- Try to eat less fruits and MORE veggies
- Exercise for 30 minutes in the morning and 30 minutes in the afternoon- one option would be to alternate your strength training and cardiovascular exercise
Thank you for accepting the challenge! Stick with the meal plan today! You are strong and you can complete these FIVE DAYS! We believe in YOU! Download our app, TransFit to book sessions and find recipes, inspiration, and workouts! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Snapchat @transfitathens, to keep up with what is happening in the studio, enter in great giveaways, and find new recipes or workouts to try! If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup large basil leaves, finely chopped (the more basil the better)
- 8 oz fresh buffalo mozzarella, sliced in 1/2 inch thick slices
- balsamic vinegar, to taste
- Salt and pepper both sides of the chicken breasts and set aside.
- In a large sauté pan over medium-high heat, warm 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add chicken, cover pan, and cook for about 10 minutes. Flip chicken breasts and continue cooking until the chicken is cooked thoroughly (or has reached an internal temp of 165°F).
- While chicken is cooking, in a medium sauté pan over medium-high heat, warm remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add garlic and cook for about 1 minute, or until fragrant. Add tomatoes and continue sautéing until tomatoes skin starts to soften/wrinkle, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in basil. Set aside.
- Top each chicken breast with 1-2 slices of mozzarella. Pour tomato mixture on top. Cover pan with lid once more and let the mozzarella melt, about 1-2 minutes.
- Lastly, drizzle with a splash of balsamic vinegar and serve immediately.