Happy Sunday, sweet friend!
We have an amazing week we planned for you in the studio, as we revive our bodies, minds, and spirits for Spring!
Our TransFormer sessions will be revived and supercharged this week, a new Uplift Session tomorrow at 11:30 AM and Thursday night will be amazing!
We wanted to let you know about our FREE community workout THIS Thursday! This event will be on Thursday, March 22 at 6 PM and is specifically for Hope 139 house! This workout will be filled with lots of energy, fun, food, and fellowship as we sparkle together while supporting Hope 139! We want to invite you and any of your friends to come join us! The community workout is for all women of the Athens area, so we would LOVE to see you! The workout will be a transforming whole body workout for any age and fitness level!
In case you missed our previous blogs about Hope 139, here is a quick overview of who Hope 139 is and the needs and services that they will provide! Hope 139 is near and dear to the hearts of the ladies at TransFit because our very own trainer, Shelley Tanner, started this non-profit organization!
Hope 139 House, Inc. is a 501 (c)3 non-profit incorporation seeking to provide housing and support for women in crisis pregnancy and parenting situations. This maternity and second chance home will provide hands-on training in many areas through a Christ-centered environment so that mother and baby have a better chance of staying together as a family unit and having hope of a beautiful future together.
Plans for the Home:
- Provide adequate, comfortable housing for up to 16 women in crisis during or after pregnancy through maternity home
- Housing for women and their young children for those at-risk of being separated due to various individual circumstances in the second chance home
- Lessen the strain on the foster care system by providing women with alternatives to their current situations, where mother and child can remain together under supervision, implementing a plan for behavior change.
- Both mom and child will experience the extravagant grace and love of Jesus Christ and be forever changed by Him
- Education- traditional and skills training, GED
- Bible study
- Parenting and life skills training
- Counseling services through partnerships
- Mental and physical healthcare needs
- Career training
- Behavior modification strategies
- A building for the home
- Van or other vehicle for transportation
- Many other needs for furnishing the home when the building is secured
We are so excited to offer this FREE community workout to raise support and donations for Hope 139. Feel free to share our flyers with your friends! We hope that you will join us! Sign up on our FREE app under SPECIAL EVENTS!
We wanted to remind you about our March Recharge Nutrition packages! We have three different packages that are fit to your needs! You can find them on our website HERE under SERVICES. Let us know how we can help you transform!
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.