This week we want to challenge you to a week of accountability with your nutrition! We are challenging each of YOU to a 5-day Food Journal Challenge! Take this challenge with us and submit your journal at the end of the 5 days and be entered in to WIN $100 CREDIT toward sessions! Check out the details below!
What is the challenge?
Keep a food journal starting Monday and going through Friday, 5 DAYS! Download the MyFitnessPal app and log your food, outlining the details of your meals and snacks throughout the day.
Why take the challenge?
Using a food journal is the number one way you can take control of your healthy lifestyle. Everyone struggles with what we put in our mouths and self-awareness helps us to realize what food and beverages we are actually fueling our body with daily. Journaling is an amazing tool for weight loss, assessing a food intolerance, or to treat a deficiency. We have seen the MOST effective results with our nutrition clients who have kept a food journal and showed it to us weekly! The week of accountability is one important key to unlock your success in reaching your personal goals. You can live anywhere and take this challenge. If you have time to whine about your body, you have time to write down what you ate during the day. No excuses, friends, you CAN DO this challenge! You bite it, you write it! We are here for you and will be your partner in this journey! Let’s do it – start today, be honest, and you will see results!
5 Helpful Tips to Get Started on the Food Journal Challenge!
- Download the MyFitnessPal app and create an account! You can also do a handwritten food journal if you don't care for the app.
- Commit to doing the food journal every day for 5 days.
- Write down 3 goals for the week right now, and tell someone else out loud your goals!
- Be honest! We are not judging you on what you eat- the challenge is for you to become a healthier person and by journaling, you will gain a greater awareness of what you are eating daily!
- Clean out the pantry and refrigerator. Start the week off right; any food or beverages that are tempting to you- TOSS! You don’t need it and neither does your family! Start the week fresh with a clean refrigerator and pantry so that you can restock with fresh fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. YES, YOU CAN!
We believe in YOU! You CAN commit to 5 days of food journaling! We want to provide you accountability! Encourage one another to take the challenge and share your food journals with one another. Accountability is a key to your success! Let's do it, ladies!
Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to schedule a 1-1 with one of our Personal Trainers or Nutrition Consultants to help you reach your health goals! We are here to serve you!