Happy March, sweet friends!
Yes! March is here! A new month and a fresh start and Spring is in the air! This month at TransFit we are so excited to announce some BIG changes happening at TransFit! New sessions, new trainers, revived workouts, focused nutrition packages, and a new focus for outreach in the community! We are focusing on the word HOPE for March and how we can best serve you and others. One of our very own personal trainers, Shelley Tanner, has started her own non-profit organization called Hope 139. Hope 139 is inspired by Psalm 139.
Shelley Tanner had a God-sized dream to create a ministry to support women who are less fortunate. She has started Hope 139 House, Inc. TransFit is partnering with Hope 139 House to transform all types women by donating a percentage of our retail profit to support this amazing, new ministry. We also would love to get our incredible TransFit community of inspiring women (you) involved in supporting this ministry. What an amazing opportunity for us to continue to lift up women less fortunate in this community! Encouraging others inside and outside of the TransFit studio! Check out the information below to learn more about Hope 139 and the plans and needs for the ministry!
Hope 139 House, Inc. is a 501 (c)3 non-profit incorporation seeking to provide housing and support for women in crisis pregnancy and parenting situations. This maternity and second chance home will provide hands-on training in many areas through a Christ-centered environment so that mother and baby have a better chance of staying together as a family unit and having hope of a beautiful future together.
Plans for the Home:
- Provide adequate, comfortable housing for up to 16 women in crisis during or after pregnancy through maternity home
- Housing for women and their young children for those at-risk of being separated due to various individual circumstances in the second chance home
- Lessen the strain on the foster care system by providing women with alternatives to their current situations, where mother and child can remain together under supervision, implementing a plan for behavior change.
- Both mom and child will experience the extravagant grace and love of Jesus Christ and be forever changed by Him
- Education- traditional and skills training, GED
- Bible study
- Parenting and life skills training
- Counseling services through partnerships
- Mental and physical healthcare needs
- Career training
- Behavior modification strategies
- A building for the home
- Van or other vehicle for transportation
- Many other needs for furnishing the home when the building is secured
Ladies, we ask you to join and pray with us as we support this incredible ministry. If you have any other questions or want to learn more, you can contact Shelley at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are so excited to spread HOPE this month!
MARK YOUR CALENDAR for our Night of Hope Community Workout Event! This event will be on March 22 at 6:00 PM! It is a FREE workout where we will sparkle, celebrate, and fellowship together while supporting Hope 139! We are so excited and hope you will join us! You can sign up on our FREE app HERE!
We are offering three different March Recharge Nutrition packages! These packages will provide great accountability throughout the whole month! You can find them under SERVICES on our website HERE or purchase them on the app!
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.