With Fourth of July right around the corner, I decided to create a BEACH BODY BOOTCAMP WORKOUT! Many families will be traveling for the holiday! I know it can be difficult to find time to exercise during family vacation, so I have created a workout that the whole family can do together and you don't need to bring anything (no weights necessary)! Whether on the beach, at the lake, by the pool, or wherever you may be, complete this anywhere bootcamp workout and feel GREAT the rest of the day!For those of you at the beach here are some helpful sand tips:
- Try exercising with bare feet to give your feet and ankles a workout. But, if you have a history of weak ankles, wear shoes.
- Always wear sun protection.
- Make sure to drink water!
- Check your training area for any sharp or hidden objects.
- Knock it out and enjoy a great workout with the family!
I hope all of you have a safe and wonderful Fourth of July! Blessings, Caroline