Happy Easter, friends!
He is RISEN! Today, we rejoice in a risen Savior! We celebrate the life, death, resurrection, and await the return of Jesus! We are so thankful for each of you and the community we have with TransFit. We want to challenge each of you to remember that exercise is worship! We are honoring our bodies, a most amazing gift, through treating our bodies with respect and care. Enjoy an outdoor walk or even a slow stretch today and give thanks for the gifts you have been given.
Enjoy today and be intentional with friends and family. Please try some of our healthier Easter recipes! Let's celebrate today because He is RISEN!
Add this Spring Salad to your meal, today!
Strawberry and Mint Salad
- 5 oz Spring Mix (I like the 50/50 Mix with half spring mix and half spinach)
- 1-pint strawberries- washed, hulled, sliced
- 1 cup walnut halves
- 3 oz. creamy Gorgonzola (look for the Gorgonzola that doesn't just crumble apart, you want the really creamy kind)
- 1/2 cup Mint Chiffonade
- Place Spring Mix in a large bowl
- Top with strawberries and walnuts
- Sprinkle Gorgonzola and Mint chiffonade over the top
- Combine all ingredients in a glass jar with a lid
- Place the lid on the jar and shake vigorously until the dressing has emulsified
It should look homogeneous in appearance. Enjoy!